Learn to Swim Fees and Payment Method
- Our current fee per swimmer per lesson is $25.
- Fees are billed via direct debit (debit cards and credit cards are accepted) on a monthly basis.
- All enrolments are required to provide full payment of fees on their first monthly invoice before a permanent class position will be allocated.
- Swimmers automatically retain their current position unless Maccabi Aquatics is contacted and told otherwise.
- Maccabi Aquatics offers a family discount to all its families. A family is defined as siblings or in the case of Masters swimmers a parent/guardian and child.
- 5% discount is given to the 3rd swimmer, 7.5% is given to the 4th swimmer and 10% is given to the 5th and further swimmers. The relevant discount is applied to the applicable swimmers’ fees not to the family unit.
- Visa and Mastercard payments incur a fee of 1.76%.
Learn to Swim Cancellations/Enrolment Withdrawal
- If you wish to cancel your enrolment at any stage, you must notify us in writing via email firstname.lastname@example.org or through the Parent Portal.
- A withdrawal fee of 2 weeks or $50 per swimmer will be charged for withdrawals once a Term has started.
- No withdrawal fee is charged when notice is given before the commencement of a new term.