Our Covid-19 policy has been implemented to ensure we maintain the health and safety of our staff and swimming families. Please carefully read the following measures.
At this time, we are unsure of when we might be able to fully open to everybody, regardless of vaccination status. We will be continuously keeping up to date with the Government guidelines and will update this policy in line with any changes.
- If you or your child is displaying any Covid-19 symptoms (fever, running nose etc.) please report yourself absent and then follow the make-up lesson protocols.
- It is a requirement to check in using the Services Victoria QR code provided at the entrance to the pool area.
- As per Victorian Government guidelines, upon entry a physical or digital copy of your Covid-19 vaccination record must be sighted if you are 16 years or older.
- In line with Government guidelines, our staff members are all fully vaccinated and committed to following safe practices for our swimmers.
- Please use our hand sanitising stations provided upon entry.
- Maintain 1.5m distance from other families while inside the facility.
- To aid in traffic flow inside the pool area, we ask that you enter through the double doors onto pool deck and exit via the doors between the change rooms.
- When possible, please have swimmers dressed and ready to swim prior to entering the pool area. While change rooms are open, we ask if possible to wrap swimmers in a dressing gown or towel and exit promptly to minimise time spent on or around the pool deck.
- Face masks must be worn at all times for anyone 12 years and over unless participating in a lesson.
- Swimmers aged seven and over will need to be dropped off and picked up. Swimmers under age seven will be allowed one parent/guardian spectating on poolside.
- Siblings not attending lessons are not permitted in the pool area (under 12 months old exempt).
- Please do not wander the school grounds while waiting for lessons.
We would like to thank all Maccabi Aquatics swimming families for helping our swim school stay safe and healthy.